If you’re like most today, taxes are your single biggest expense. Cutting your income tax bill can mean big changes and opportunities for your future. Can you imagine what you would do with an extra $12,000 to $15,000 per year? That’s the average amount we’re able to save our clients through the use of our proactive tax strategies (please also see video on this page).
Our clients make more money and pay less income tax by taking advantage of IRS loopholes. It takes more than just learning about the hundreds of loopholes available to start paying less tax today. You also need to put these ideas into action — and that’s where we come in. You should have a team of professionals you can trust, with the experience and skill required, to assist you in developing your proactive tax strategy.
Key Steps to Paying Fewer Taxes:
- Tax laws aren’t fair. They are written to favor people who make money a certain way –- through businesses and certain types of investments such as real estate.
- The best way to pay less tax is to do what the government wants you to do. Why try to fight the IRS when it’s so easy to just follow the rules, make more money, pay less tax and still sleep well at night?
- It’s not how much you make that determines how much tax you’ll pay –- it’s how you make it. Earned income (ie: wages and salaries) is the highest taxed income there is.
- Your Proactive Tax Strategy only works if you develop a custom plan for your own circumstances. Warren Buffet’s strategy won’t help the local tradesman.
- Tax laws are constantly changing. Meet with us regurlary and stay current on tax law changes in order to pay the least amount of taxes legally possible.
- Your Proactive Tax Strategy only works if you act. The faster you and your team at The GM CPA Group, P.C. put your tax plan into action, the sooner you will be spending less on taxes and have more money in your pocket.
What you can expect with your Proactive Tax Strategy:
- You begin with a brief interview with us as your CPA and Certified Tax Coaches. We want to hear about your present financial situation and what you would like your future to look like. After determining your needs and goals we can formulate the best proactive tax strategy for you.
- You complete a brief tax questionnaire. You’ll outline your financial, business and investment goals and about where your money currently goes. We will need copies of your past tax returns and a little information on each business entity (S Corporation, LLC, Limited Partnership, Sole Proprietorship, etc.) that you currently have set up. It’s all in the tax questionnaire and we’re here to help you if you have more questions. The more information you give us, the better job we’ll do.
- We analyze your information and develop a comprehensive proactive tax strategy. This stage typically takes two weeks so there is plenty of time to research the best possible options for you. This is the stage where the cool things happen! In fact, our average client saves $12,000 to $15,000 with their tax strategy! We amended a return for one small business owner saving her $118,000 (this is exceptional and not a typical example).
- Together we schedule a phone call or in-person meeting to review the details of your plan, get your feedback and answer questions. Typically this call lasts about an hour and is packed with information. We write up your customized strategy so you won’t miss a thing!
- You get a write-up of your customized strategy along with informative tax loopholes information based on needs identified during your phone call with your tax strategist.
- We conduct a follow-up phone call about two weeks after the initial phone call or meeting to cover the details of the first call again or to go through new questions you have uncovered.
Benefits you will receive from your personalized tax strategy:
- You will take control of when and how much you pay in income taxes
- You’ll create a roadmap to building wealth and achieving your dreams through the tax advantages the wealthy use
- You’ll set up your business in the best way to slash taxes and protect your assets
- You’ll legally lower your income tax bills in ethical ways so you can sleep at night and not worry about the risks of an audit!
- You’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing you have an expert team of advisors supporting you so you can concentrate on doing what you do best!
After you’ve successfully completed your Proactive Tax Strategy, you’ll have the option to begin monthly or quarterly tax consulting with your CPA and Certified Tax Coach team. As your business and investments grow, your personal coach will be right there with you – making sure your tax plan and asset protection plan grow with you.